I sat at a desk today for the whole afternoon. Barely got up. Read and typed and read and typed…things I love to do…but things I’m better doing with some interruption every 90 minutes, or at a standing desk. So between work and picking up the kids, I squeezed in a 45-minute workout. It meant picking up the kids a bit later and sweatier than usual, but it also meant that this happened. Endorphins are flat out magic.
What would you add to this list?
Trackbacks & Pingbacks
- 10 Things I Want My Daughter to Know About Working Out | wellfesto
- For the Kids: Why You Should Exercise | Jenkins Family Blog
- A mother’s words of wisdom | hope nartonis
- Words of Wisdom from A Mother | hope nartonis
- “10 Things I Want My Daughter to Know About Working Out” by brynnharrington | I Want to be Healthy
- Great Article on Excersise
- 10 Things You Should Know About Working Out | ericplantenberg.com
- Thursday, December 5th | CrossFit Doctrine
- 10 Things I Want My Daughter to Know About Working Out
- A great article from wellfesto.com |
- Using your body to fullest. | Ang Posts
- 10 Things I Want Our Children to Know About Working Out | FitThisGirl
- 10 Things I Want My Daughter To Know About Working Out | Power Chick Fitness
- 10 Things I Want My Daughter to Know About Working Out | #FamilyFitnessNetwork
Relieved! I always feel relieved after working out that I managed to fit it in. B/c of how important it is to me. And b/c I know how GOOD it is for me. xox
RELIEVED. That works! Indeed.
I have a new energy level when I exercise I feel lile I can do anything the days I exercise. I feel successful. I also clears negativity in my brain.
Fearful before a workout…trusting and grateful after a workout